Monday, March 12, 2012

Shu Uemura YUME Advanced Makeup Class

MOVED TO A NEW HOME AT http://hellobeauty.ph :-)

Wow, I'm really glad I took this class. At first I thought "oh, I'm just taking this for fun. I don't think I can learn any more tips and tricks more than what I've learned from watching so many Michelle Phan videos." (... ... ) but I was so mistaken! Apart from the fact that it was really FUN, I learned so many things including the technical side of makeup like Color Theory, Shape and Texture, and even Face Structuralization.

We were made to go through the following steps: Shu Uemura skincare routine, Healthy glowing makeup, Day-to-night makeup, and Runway makeup. 

Unfortunately I didn't get to take a lot of pictures as I was really focused on the class XD lol! I took a bit but only using my camera phone. I'm glad I was classmates with Nikki (http://askmewhats.com) and Wendy (http://animetric.blogspot.com) who I noticed took a LOT of photos. So I'll just ask permission to steal from them when they post. hehehe. 


Enrolled with my one of my closest friends Jen. Taking a break. Still wearing "natural look" :) 


Our teacher, Ms. Sharon Soledad Malig teaching us how to do a smokey eye using colors (not just black or brown) :D

Me and forever youthful Nikki being becky with our lashes!!! hahaha!! 

Jen's runway makeup 
chos

lol! thanks for the picture Ms. Sharon! Keri lang ang lashes!

with Roy, who always assists me when I shop at Shu Uemura! :) 

Jen and I with our finished runway makeup :)
And we got to take home a Shu Fanatic Black Membership card (which can only be retrieved when you have a single receipt purchase of P 12,000)! Although I'm a little problematic as I still have points in my white membership card so I can't use the black card yet. le sigh. That, plus discount and makeover coupons and a gift from Shu Uemura.

If you take this class, there's also a culminating activity you can join in the future which can earn you P10,000 worth of products from Shu Uemura! Gah! I don't think there's a definite date yet, but I will ask around. :)

It was really tiring (we extended an hour so we took the class from 1 PM - 7 PM) but really fun and worth it. I love Shu Uemura!!! :) 

4 comments: