Monday, February 27, 2012

Clinique: Take the Day Off!


Most makeup removers are only formulated to remove eye/lip makeup, but Clinique has one that's gentle enough to be used on the entire face. 
Clinique Take The Day Off 
I love the pun! 
Packaging is okay - typical Clinique. and it didn't come with a box (which is alright i guess. just makes it more environmentally friendly)
Here's me with makeup. And before you ask, the reason why I'm wearing two different eyeshadow colors is because I got a new palette and I wanted to try different colors at the same time to see which fits me more LOL. Anyway yeah I was wearing  a full face of makeup here...



Using a cotton pad wet with Clinique Take the Day Off on my right eye
Now on the left..


Oooo all gone!!!

YAK!

For added cleaning, I use a gentle cleansing water like Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water. Lancome also has its own version and so does Shu Uemura. I use my Shu Uemura Foaming Cleansing Water whenever my face becomes oily (gah.. hormones!) and my Shiseido for normal days.

My face is even cleaner. It's so clean that you can see all the redness and pores and imperfections... T_T heheh.. but that's what makeup is for anyway hehehe. And that pink thing is a Japanese hair velcro which I discovered from my friend Jen. It's so cute and convenient for putting on makeup and cleaning your face. If you want to save yourself from cowlicks, buy them! Only 60 pesos a pair!

Just in case you're curious about my nighttime skincare regimen: 1.) Makeup Remover (Clinique Take the Day Off) 2.) Pre Cleansing (Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water) 3.) Oil Cleanser (Shu Uemura WEX+ Brightening Cleansing Oil) 4.) Toner (Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion) 5.) Eye Cream (Clinique All About Eyes) 6.) Serum (TheFaceShop White Tree Snow Essence) 7.) Heavy Night Cream/Moisturizer (Clarins Multi-Active Night)

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment