Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Japonesque Silhouette Brush Set + Everyday Travel Essentials

I've been on a makeup brush craze recently and bought one 24 pc professional set and one 12 pc vegan brush set from Charm Essentials (a local brush brand which has GREAT quality brushes! If you took away the label, I'd say it was exactly the same as MAC. And I think it is. They're all made in China anyway lol!) But I wanted a travel size set since I was planning on refurbishing my makeup bag.

So yeah I saw this on the Japonesque shelf in Beauty Bar Shang and thought it was perfect. Travel size with brush pockets + separate divider for storing travel cosmetics. And it came with a mirror too. Yay!

Japonesque 5 Piece Silhouette Brush Set

Details, etc etc

The bag looking classy 
There's the mirror!!! and my arm lol




It's kind of two tier i guess 

Powder/Blush Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Lip Brush

There are enough pockets to fit maybe one more fluffy brush and two more thin eyeshadow-type brushes. I was still able to fit my Smashbox mini Contour Brush! :D

Travel Kit Makeover! Makeup Remover (Clarins), Facial Cleanser (Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil), Facial Moisturizer (Shiseido Brightening Emulsion) , Sunblock (Shu Uemura UV Armor), Highlighting/Concealing Pen (Dior SkinFlash Radiance), Neutral lipstick (Shu Uemura BR 710), Sheer gloss (Smashbox Sheer gloss in Radiance), All Purpose Concealer (Laura Mercier Secret Concealer), Lip balm (Korres Lip Butter), Eyebrow Pencil (MAC Eye Brow in Brunette), Eyeliner (Etude House Oh My Eye Line), Blotting Powder (Chanel Purete Mat), Neutral Eyeshadow Palette (Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio) 

organization perfection O_O I love this cosmetic case!!! On the first divider is where I store the brushes and the skincare stuff.

On the other pocket is where I store the cosmetics.
Aah! If you still don't have your travel brushes/everyday makeup case, try to get this one if you can! What a great find! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just got this in mail on sale for 30 and you r so correct it's perfect and in a class by itself with the great colorless protector for brushes, mirror and full extra space for all else but still small enough not to weigh you down plus helps u pare down to absolute favorites! Get a wet n wild panther single eyeshadow pot with uber pigmented black eyeshadow which is sooooo much blacker than Mac carbon for $1 dollar add your other favorites and voila a perfect makeup bag. Thanks from a Brazilian fan of your blog (I'm 50 as of couple days ago but makeup keeps me young!) Use that sunscreen rain or shine! Thau Bella!

    ReplyDelete