Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Favorite Benefit Products!

I love Benefit! I was so glad they decided to open a branch here in the Philippines otherwise I'd have to keep getting my Benefit fix from abroad/online. 
My favorite products from Benefit include:

Realness of Concealness Mini Fake It Kit, High Beam, Watt's Up, Dandelion, Erase Paste and Brow-Zings


The Realness of Concealness kit includes a mini High Beam, mini Lip Plump, mini Ooh La Lift, Lemon Aid and Boi-Ing in Medium. I got it abroad and I hope the Greenbelt branch would carry it soon. It's definitely a steal!


Here I am wearing everything Benefit for a very neat and simple look. I used Brow-Zings for my brows, Lemon Aid for my eyelids, Erase Paste for my under eye circles, Watt's Up for my cheekbones, High Beam for the bridge of my nose/brow bone/cupid's bow, Dandelion for my cheeks (and light dusting all over my face), Boi-Ing for the sides of my nose and naso-labial crease, and the lip plump for a nude lip color.) 

I love Benefit! Can't wait to get my hands on the new Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation. I heard it's a brightening foundation with SPF 25 PA++. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment