Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Basic Look

Step 1: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize, Sunscreen etc

Step 2: Pore Minimizing Primer (I'm using Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover) *Note: I only discovered about this brand recently when I found out it was the (younger, cheaper and hipper) sister company of Shiseido. :D

Step 3: Matte foundation in areas you need it (T-zone, under eye circles). I'm using Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+Matifying Foundation in Porcelain.

Step 4: Eyebrows!!! I'm using Benefit Brow-Zings in Medium.

Step 5: Falsies. I'm a very anti-mascara person just because every time I wear mascara it smudges under my eyes making me look like I have even bigger under eye circles U_U. I've tried countless of mascaras from Lancome to Shiseido to MAC to Maybelline and.. GOSH just wear falsies it gives you the same effect without the hassle of checking for smudging every 2 hours XD (an exception though is the Helena Rubenstein mascara I was able to try from my friend Jen. Super wow exceptional non-smudge mascara) I'm using Japanese Fairy Eyelash falsies.

Step 6: Conceal/Highlight. I'm using Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector in 00, a 2-in-1 Highlighter/Concealer which does WONDERS for my face. Under eye circles, blemishes... gone! The best product I have ever used and I think that's saying a lot! I used to think my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage + Benefit High Beam was going to be the best highlight/conceal combination I would have but I was dead wrong. Like I said in my previous post, even better than the YSL Touche Eclat. ^_^ A lot cheaper too.

This is my everyday look when I don't know where I'm headed for the day. It's appropriate for both day time and night time so if it just so happens that I'll be out til night time then it's alright. XD Just a swipe of Chapstick then I'm off!

What's your go-to look?

No comments:

Post a Comment